viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010

It's Been A Week Already since ...

School started :),

yes, and to be honest, Im really happy with that, as much as I miss tha kids playing around, doing this, doing that, I was so ready to have some extra time to do my own staff, specially having a date with my Lord!!!





Fabi

Ana


Lupita



Luz Areli (Kika)




Areli



getting ready to take off




ten of them (including 5 of my girls) go to school in the morning


(this one supposed to be on a diferent place, but dotn know how to do it, sorry)
But the cuties went also back to their Casa Cuna (childrens home), theys also left the first day of school, so it was really sad to see all of our kids leave, some of them just for school, but this little ones maybe forever, I miss them :(



Funny faces, oh they are sooo cute :)




Eli


Isabel



all their backpacks ready to go



the whole bounch that goes to school in the afternoon



the middle school kids, Marisbella, Vanessa and Marco


Rafa


Ana Maria, they go to high school



and the ten, ready to take off,


Adios Alex, I miss you,


Fernando, (2 yrs old)


There comes the DIF to pick them up














And there they go,
going where???
who knows, but this I know, they are not going back with their families, and that brakes my heart, this kids need somebody to love them and discipline them in the fear of the Lord.
"Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have com ...passion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee."
Isaiah 49:15
Bendiciones desde Morelia,
gloria




















































Backpacks And Uniforms :) / Mochilas Y Uniformes :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario