jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

Good Thing Is Friday
So, Laurita, one of my coworkers is off for a week. Laurita is the one encharge of 8 boys, and Im encharge of 7 girls, well, since she is off, Im "encharge" of her 8 boys, wooo, I dont think I have ever been this E X C I T T E D about Friday.
The whole crew on my room (missing one boy... upsss :)
we get together every nigth for a Bible Story and to pray, so this is pretty much how my room look like :)
I asked them who was ready to go to bed and yes, they ALL were ready, look how tired they look, oh my kids, how I love them!
OK kiddos, smile for the camera :)
Praise the Lord Laurita Is coming soon, and she better, because, tomorrow Im taking off!!!!!, yes, Im supper excitted, and this is probably the whole reson why Im so excitd is Friday!!!
We are having Baptisems in Ixtlan this weekend, my friend Lady Laura is getting baptized and another couple from Ixtlan, Im supper excitted to go ans see my fam, friends and..., Im just so excitted, Its been a month since i was there and I really miss my church fam. there.
So, please say a pray for our church this weekend!
and, in another news, September is HERE!!!!!!!! El mes de la Patria, (Independence Month)
VIVA MEXICO

downtown Morelia


it looks AMAZING



i LOVE IT!
The Lord Bless you all!!!
'till next time,
gloria
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario